To find out more about NSU's 4 specializations fill out the free information request.
In less than a year, you can complete our practical, affordable Master of Arts in Teaching & Learning (M.A.T.L.). It's the perfect fit for busy teachers.
- No commutes - your classroom is anywhere you have access to the Internet
- No thesis or exams - your coursework and action research project determine your success
- Choose from 4 specializations
Choose from 4 specializations to focus your Master of Arts in Teaching & Learning (M.A.T.L.) program, personalize your learning and address your classroom challenges:
- Elementary Reading
- Elementary Math
- Curriculum & Instruction
- K-12 Technology Integration
Woven throughout the curriculum are practical assignments that let you apply your skills immediately and get results in your classroom.
Fill out the form and sign up for our next
online open house via WebEx on:
No Online Open House Dates Scheduled.
Attend an Online Open House
The best way to learn about our online Master of Arts in Teaching & Learning program is at a free, online Open House.
- Hear from a recent graduate
- Learn about the program's teacher friendly format
- Meet other teachers who are interested in the M.A.T.L. program (and likely to be your future classmates)
Join others in getting your Master of Arts in Teaching and Learning. Fill out the free information request to learn more.
"I was very impressed with the professionalism displayed by both the faculty and staff. I would strongly recommend the MATL program for any teacher who is searching for a 'teacher friendly' master's program that will definitely benefit both them and their students in the classroom."
- MATL Graduate, Waldo, OH
"Even as a specialized teacher, I was able to effectively incorporate these concepts in my own classroom."
- Matthew R., Davenport, IA
FREE Information Request
Fill out the form below to learn how you can obtain your master's in less than a year.
- No Commute, all online
- Highly affordable
- No thesis, no exams